Friday, March 21, 2014

Under the Sea Adventures - with DEE

Hello crafty friends! I hope you've had a wonderful week!
 
Today is my day at Dilo en Español and I am sharing a card I made using her new stamp set Bajo el Mar. I wanted to start practicing using my new markers, so I decided to start with smaller stamps, and these little sea animals were perfect for the bright colors I wanted...
 
 
I am definitely nowhere near the artistic abilities of my fellow DEE DT members, but I really love the way this card turned out. Not bad for a first colored card, right?! You can check out more pictures at DEE.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I think you fit right up at the top with the rest of the DT.
    Don't sell yourself short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shaped card! The fish tank is awesome and love all the colorful fish! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete