Friday, March 28, 2014

Animal Kingdom Project Life with DEE

 
Today is my day at Dilo en Español and this week is Layout, Smash or Project Life week! Guess what I am still working on? You guessed it! My Disney album for our upcoming trip!
 
So, our first full day there, we'll be at Animal Kingdom (honestly, not too much to see, so we wanted to get it out of the way). I wanted to do something with some earth tones, so the pictures of the animals, parades, or whatever I go with really stand out. Here's what I came up with...
 
 
 Here are some close-ups... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
 
I have a surprise announcement coming up for your guys in a few days (for all the Scrapbookers, Smashers and Project Lifers), so be sure to keep an eye out here and on my facebook page!! :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful layout Roberta and the earth tones are perfect:) Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete