Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MPS Design Team Day - Teacher Gifts

Welcome to My Pink Stamper Design Team post day! Today's theme is Teacher appreciation gifts. I was so excited for this project, as a teacher myself, because I had seen something on Pinterest that I've been wanting to make for a while...a gift caddy. Here's how it turned out....

Most Sonic drive-thrus are more than willing to give you one or two drink caddies for free, so I thought this would be an inexpensive way to put a gift together. I added a soda, some sweet treats and and apple (of course) to finish it off. I used My Pink Stamper School Days to make my own "background" paper and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I used My Pink Stamper Yummy-licious for the "to/from" tag. The apple is from the Cricut Preserves cartridge, and the "for my teacher" is from my fave font, Don Juan.

32 comments:

  1. Super Cute!!Love the apple and an AMAZING job on the background!!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the idea of the drink holders clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! The background you created looks terrific---gotta love Sonic, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great gift caddy. I am sure someone will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding caddy! You did a wonderful job on the caddy and I know the teacher is going to be so happy to receive it!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out super. Looks like a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so cute. Love how you decorated and embellished.

    Have a great day and thanks for being a Teacher.

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly adorable. I am thinking about doing this for some Pre-K teachers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this on MPS the other day...so creative and I'd love it as a teacher gift.

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete