Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Be a Rock Legend - PPPR Design Team Day

Hello crafty friends, and happy Wednesday!
 
Today is Design Team day at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, and I am so excited to share this gift card slider. You know those teenagers that have everything, and you never quite know what to get them? Yup! I usually end up with gift cards to the movies, iTunes, or something of the sort. So here's what I came up with using the Rock On Cutting Files....
 
 
 
What do you think? Want to try your own?
I found a great tutorial for these little sliders HERE.
 
Don't forget to join us on Saturday for our Spring Blog Hop featuring
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and My Craft Spot!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome slider Roberta! I love the color combo and the guitar is fabulous. Your doodling is great-I may have to keep this in mind-my son is a musician and this would be a great file to use on a card or layout! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete