Friday, March 7, 2014

Get Well with DEE

I hope you've had a wonderful week! I am not only happy to be sharing my project with you all today, but I am also SUPER happy that it's Friday....for a teacher, the Friday before Spring Break is like Christmas Day. Pure joy!!!
 
Today is my day at Dilo en Español and I am sharing a box for individual tissues packs. I loved the new set from DEE, Mejórate, and I immediately thought of this little box.
 
Here's another angle….
 
I love this cute, little bear! He is my first colored stamp using my new Spectrum Noir markers. Bren's Blog Hop project this month inspired me so much that I wanted to learn how to color. There is a lot of practice and YouTube videos in my future, so I started with something simple...
 
 
What I used:
Dilo en Español - Mejórate (bear & sentiment)
Lovebug Creations - Crazy Coral
 
 
Want to see more pictures? Swing by DEE to check them out!
 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment