Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
As with most blog awards, I have to reveal 7 random things about myself. So here we go!
1. I feel like making some fruit salad
2. I speak 4 languages
3. I watch Disney channel (even when my little one is asleep)
4. I've never been on a Cruise
5. I don't like to cook...but I'm an awesome baker
6. I'm turning 30 next month...and I'm throwing myself a party! :)
7. I'm addicted to ebay...just a little bit (cartridge prices are awesome!)
The last thing I have to do is pass this award on to some other deserving crafters...
2. Liz from 217 Creations who'm I had the pleasure of meeting at the Stampede
3. Erika from Cricut Love who's always hooking me up with some awesome opportunities
4. Stephanie at Always Crafting for bringing me on to a great DT
5. Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady for her awesome tutorials
6. Pam at The Bug Bytes for just bein Pam!
7. Cindy at Cindy's Little Creations because I love her creativity!
and last buy not least...
8. Kim from Scrapin Mom on One Inspiring Little Boy who's creations I absolutely love!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
If you would like a tutorial on how to assemble the treasure chest, head on over to She's a Sassy Lady to check out my post!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Thanks for stopping by! Remember to leave a comment as you hop along for your chance to win some blog candy Chris at ChatterScene is giving away!!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Sunday, June 12, 2011
I have a dear friend's baby shower to attend today, and I really wanted this project to come out just right! I was inspired by a similar project I saw on the Cricut MB a while back, and decided this was just what I was looking for. I made a shape card, and a mini bag to hold her gift card (I became a gift card giver at baby showers after I had my own...because you realize how much you still need AFTER the party is over lol!
Here's how it turned out....
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
And a different view so you can see the gift card...
If you'd like to give it a try, you can find directions on how to put it together HERE. I don't have the nestabilities, so I just use an exacto knife. It's really easy!
This week our sponsor is Joy from Joy's Life. One random winner will receive Joy's stamp set called You're So Punny. Please click here to visit Joys Product page. Thank you Joy!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
In addition, we had to use two of the following colors in our creations: tangerine, yellow, cream/vanilla, ginger/brown and green.
Now, I must say I think Melin (Cooking with Cricut) read my mind when she put those colors and pictures togeter, because I was planning on making a Hawaiian themed birthday card for an upcoming celebration we are having at school. With that said, the flip-flops automatically came to mind because with the end of the school year being only 3 days away, I have the beach on my mind.....even though its hours and hours away :(. Now that I'm finished sulking, on to my project :)
Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to swing by Cooking with Cricut to check out all the other wonderful projects our designers have for you today!