Monday, October 17, 2011

Something for the classroom....

Hello fellow crafters! I don't know how many of you out there are teachers, but I am always looking for opportunities to use my Cricut in the classroom. One of the first things I found on Pinterest a few weeks ago was a cute behavior chart that allowed kids the opportunity to move up when they're having a great day (and not just move down when they're having a bad one) and I loved it!! I took what I found, and made the wording "Pre-k friendly" and added a few visuals using my Cricut. I really love the way it turned out and thought I would share!

23 comments:

  1. This is so cute Roberta, I love the "Make better choices" one!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your students enjoy your Cricut projects! This is just too cute!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a teacher! Great idea and super cute!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roberta! Stopping by to say hi!!! :) what a cute idea for a classroom. Any teacher would love this!!!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, and would LOVE one. Any chance you'd make to sell? I don't really have many options to make my own. Please email -jenniferkailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What size are the letters on the chart?
    I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size are the letters on the chart?
    I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete