Friday, February 14, 2014

Scrappy Moms February Release

Good morning Crafty friends! I am so excited to get the opportunity to join the talented ladies of the Scrappy Moms design team for this month's release!! I had soooo many projects in mind when I saw these sets, and it truly was hard picking just one.....so I picked two....that way I could use one stamp from each one of these awesome new sets...

 
 
My first project is a Tag/Gift Card holder
using a sentiment from the Sail Away set....
 
 Here's an inside look...
 Recipe:
Scrappy Moms - Sail Away
Silhouette Online Store - Tag/Gift Card Holder
Mickey & Friend Cricut cartridge - Anchor
Peachy Keen Stamps - Sweet On You Face Assortments
 
 
My second project is a hot air balloon treat box I designed with a Baby Shower in mind (keep reading to see how you can get the file!!). Being a hard core Dr. Seuss fan, I was immediately drawn to the sentiment I used here from Ready, Set, Go!
 
Here's a close-up...
Recipe:
Scrappy Moms - Ready, Set, Go!
 
Want the hot air balloon Silhouette file? All you have to do is be a follower of my blog AND my Facebook page, then e-mail me at txscrappermom (at) Hotmail (dot) com with "Hot Air Balloon" on the subject line :)
 
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my projects, and don't forget to stop by next week to see some new projects with this awesome release from Scrappy Moms!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - they are both so adorable!! I LOVE the face on the anchor - aren't those face stamps so fun?!

    The balloon is perfect for a little treat container! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us this month.

    {{{ HUGS }}

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens. Both of these are the cutest little projects ever! Thank you sooo much for joining us!!! ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous!!! The hot air balloon is just too cute for words! I adore that book so the quote is perfect!!! And of course I love the Rumple Ribbon there!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete