Friday, February 28, 2014

Dilo en Epañol: Clean & Simple

Happy Friday crafty friends!
 
Today is my day at Dilo en Epañol and I this week we are showcasing the style "clean and simple". For my little 3 x 3 mini cards, I tried to use embellishments I already had in my craft room.  I also wanted to use the two February release stamp sets I had not yet used this month (Mini a la Moda & Mini Reloj)...and since I wanted to use Spring colors, I also used the little buttlefly stamp I love so much.
 
*For more pictures of my project, please swing by Say it in Spanish
 
What I used:
Dilo en Epañol - Vintage, Mini A la Moda & Mini Reloj
SVG Cutting Files - Mini Notecard Bases Set
Jaded Blossom - Flag Die
Lovebug Creations - Princess Party Pink & Ocean View ribbons
 
I hope you enjoyed my clean & simple mini cards, and if you get a chance,
swing by the blog tomorrow to see the awesome stamps being released in March!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment