Friday, February 21, 2014

"Fashion changes, but style endures" - Coco Chanel

Hello again crafty friends! Today is my day at Dilo en Español!
 
This week we were asked to create a layout with journaling, Smash or Project Life. I chose to do a layout, but wanted to share a little about how this project came to be...
Like I shared in a previous Dilo en Español, I am trying to use all the stamps in the February Vintage release, and had a project in mind for the 'Vintage' set since I saw this stamp. You know when you get an idea and you can't seem to do anything else? That's what happened with me this week.  I played and played with the pieces, I added and took away stuff, I change colors, etc., until I finally had it exactly how I wanted it.  Then, I had to pic jus the right pictures and I quickly thought of my favorite Puerto Rican who is always very stylish, so I made this for her (and left the journaling blank so she can write something)...

 
The sentiment was my inspiration for al the little details...
 
And of course I have to show you the little dresses that I fell in love with. This is my interpretation for a classic (and I automatically think of Audrey Hepburn).
 
This is more of a 70's style, right??
Imagine it with green boot. Go-go Girls?
 
And this one is more  of an updated “sexy” for a girl's night out :)
I used dry embossing for the zebra print.
 

 
This is the stamp set I used:


I would love to hear what you thought of my layout!
 Have a wonderful Friday and don't forget to participate in the challenge.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment