Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Creative Time 2014 DT Call

I was so excited to hear that Emma at My Creative Time was having a DT Call! I've been an admirer for quite some time, and couldn't wait to enter for a chance to design for her using her amazing products. We had to design a layout, a card and a 3-D project, and I tried to use the few MCT products I had that just arrived from my Black Friday order....Wish me luck!!!

Tooth Fairy Box
My Creative Time All Around Everything Stamps & Accessories
 
 Milk & Cookies Layout
Cricut Create a Critter - Milk Bottle
Cricut Don Juan Font- Header
Cricut Birthday Bash Font - Milk & Cookies
SVG Cutting Files - Cookie Slider
Jaded Blossom - Milk & Cookies Sentiments
 
Shape/Slider Coffee Card
SVG Cutting Files - Latte Slider Card
My Creative Time - Stitched Fun Ticket Die &
Holiday Ticket Stamp
Cricut - Love You a Latte (whipped cream)

3 comments:

  1. Too cute, great projects...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make a banner with milk and cookies where can I buy and can I change colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samia!! Sorry for the delay, but I'm just now seeing your message. I used my Cricut and my cartridges to cut these out :)

      Delete