Friday, December 20, 2013

Teacher Gifts & Some Quick Goodie Bags

Remember those gift card holders? Well, they went perfectly inside this little basket I made for each of my son's teachers using a few of their favorite things...


I couldn't leave out his little classmates, or my students for that matter! Between the two classes I made a total of 36 favor bags for the holiday parties and needed something cute, but simple (with very little piecing and gluing).... with a little print and cut, and some peachy keen face stamps, I found just the right design:

 Supplies
Jaded Blossom - Treat Tag die, Candy
Charms & Banner Dies, Merry & Bright
and Milk & Cookies
SVG Cutting Files - Kawaii Christmas Bulbs
Peachy Keen Stamps - In Stitches Face Assortment
 
Supplies
*I just had to attach the bell since the theme
of our party was the Polar Express*
Jaded Blossom - Treat Tag Die, Flag Die,
Holiday Treat Tags and Merry & Bright
grafos - Christmas Kids Digi

1 comment: