Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gift Card Galore

I was working on gift card holders for my little man's preschool teachers when a friend asked me to make her some....who am I to say no?! I didn't want to make 5 of the same one, especially because I wanted to use a lot of my Black Friday goodies. Here they are....
 
*All gift card holders used the following supplies*
Jaded Blossom - Fancy Topper Die & Flag die
SVG Cutting Files - Holiday Set 1 & 2
(all other supplies listed under each picture)
 
Supplies
Scrappy Mom Stamps - Winter Wishes Stamp
 
 Supplies
Jaded Blossom - Merry & Bright Stamp
Peachy Keen Stamps - In the Garden Face Assortment
 
 Supplies
Jaded Blossom - Gingerbread Wishes
Peachy Keen Stamps - In the Garden Face Assortment
 
 Supplies
Scrappy Mom Stamps - Winter Wishes
Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces
 
Supplies
 Scrappy Mom Stamps - Winter Wishes
Peachy Keen Stamps - In the Garden Face Assortment

11 comments:

  1. Gosh, these are super! Love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Pre School Teachers they are all so super CUTE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for joining our Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these today on FB and fell in LOVE! These are so stinkin cute! Each one is just adorable! Thanks for playing along in the Challenge at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roberta, these are just DARLING!!! Thank you so much for sharing - I've shared with all our Peachy Fans on Facebook!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness - These are the CUTEST tags I've ever seen! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! I love them all!! ADORABLE!!!Thanks for joining us for the SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete