Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Recipe Sharing

Hello! And welcome to another My Pink Stamper Design Team day! Our challenge for the month of February was to use as many My Pink Stamper stamps as we could on one project. I had a few ideas in mind, and after playing around with my original creation, I went to my second :).

As most of you know, I absolutely LOVE to bake - it's my second addiction (I mean, umm, passion)! Every time I show up at a get-together or an event with something sweet, it almost never fails, someone asks me for the recipe and I don't know it by heart. I don't know why I never thought of this before, but I made recipe cards to keep in my purse for those occassions that someone just falls in love with my recipes. My Pink Stamper's Yummy-licious set was PERFECT for this idea....





Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to swing over to My Pink Stamper and check out all the wonderful creations our designers have in store!

5 comments:

  1. Great project! Now you have recipe cards ready to copy down and pass out for all those yummy recipes.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little recipe cards Roberta, I love the vintage look they have to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ring of recipe cards, Roberta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the St. Patrick hat and gold coins. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius! This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete