Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anything but a card.....

Was our assignment for our DT post today at Craft Junkie Too. Most of you know how much I LOVE 3D projects!!! I always say "less is more", but when you're making it for a kid, you can throw that out the window and just decorate away!!!! :) I kept going back and forth on whether I wanted a Halloween or Fall project, then I figured I have the whole month of October for Halloween (which is one of my favorite holidays). Here's my little Fall treat box...


P.S. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. My little man had pneumonia and crafting took a back seat for a few! He's all better now :)


10 comments:

  1. Fall Fabulous Fun!!! so very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!!!! I hope you little guy is feeling better soon. No fun being sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic little treat bag. Love that peachy face. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Sorry ti hear about your boy.


    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! hope your son is on the mend now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that!! I love all the stitching and Simply Charmed is one of my fav carts so I completely adore your cuts too! :) Great job!

    Big hugs,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE treat bag!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your son's feeling better. What a cute treat bag. Love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great treat sack, those cuts are adorable. Glad your little guy is on the mend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and I am go glad your son is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete