Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Cupcakes & Winners

Happy Valentine's Day! My co-workers and I were all asked to bring a little Valetine treat to share at work, and needless to say, I wanted to get in a little piping practice...you know what they say - practice makes perfect!! I wanted something sweet to top it off, so I made chocolate candy hearts, and I was actually pleasantly surprised at how easy they were. Yummy!


Blog Candy Winner The winner of the Cooking with Cricut Sweetshop Blog Hop "Rose & I Love You" file (chosen using random.org) is Vivi!

Vivi Martínez said...
Adorable!!! That lion melts everybody's heart!
Love your card.

Thanks to everyone who participated and commented!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I am making the happy dance...I love to win(LOL)
    Thank you Roberta.... I will send you an e-mail.


    Ps. That cup cake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete