Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mickey Mouse Invitations

I can't believe my little man is already turning ONE!!! The them of his party is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and there are the invitations I made for it. I think they turned out really cute, and everyone loved them. I ultimately wanted to sew the pockets instead of just stiching, and wanted buttons for the yellow circles, but I was running a bit short on time...for shopping trips to M's and HL especially :). Everyone loved them though! Pictures of the party to follow!

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am on the Cooking with cricut Dt with you and I need to make invitaions for my nieces bday and I wanted to know how you printed the invitation and made it fit in the mikey envelope. I hope that makes sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size is your invite? We are having a Mickey party-I always make my own invites and LOVE what you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete