Monday, September 8, 2014

Wishing you a great year!

Hello crafty friends!
 
What did you thing of the Dilo en Espanol September Release? Amazing stamps, and the newest part of the DEE family, Iris. I also love that the new stamps are bilingual (in two languages), so I wanted to make something using one of the English stamps. I made a little lollipop holder using SVG Cutting Files Kawaii School Lollipop Covers

 
 

It's weird that as a teacher, the last thing I want to do on the weekend is think about school…. and somehow I love making school crafts...go figure!

 
Thank you for swinging by and have a wonderful week!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your lollipop holder. I think because we are teachers we enjoy making all these school crafts. I've been retired for 10 years and I love making cards and various treats for my family. You make awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete