Friday, January 10, 2014

Who doesn't love S'mores?!

I love sitting around a campfire in the summer time, but for me, nothing says "s'mores" more than some cold weather, blankets and hot chocolate. So, when I got the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for Lisa @ Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons, I knew exactly what I wanted to make!!

Being a teacher, I am always thinking ahead to the next holiday (in this case, Valentine's Day), and what I can make for my students and co-workers. With that said, I made....
 
Gift boxes for the "big" kids
 
and goodie bags for the little ones
 
Recipe
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon - S'mores Cutting Files,
Gift Box w/ Window & Handled Treat Bag Topper




7 comments:

  1. These are SUPER adorable! I love them
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Roberta...these are just UBER cute!!! I love these! Thank you so much for Guest Designing for us a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are SUPER duper cute!!!
    Congrats on your GDS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! your students and friends will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects Roberta. I love them. I want some smores now. LOL

    Melisa PPPR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roberta, these are adorable... Is there a template so that I may make them for my party? Or do you take orders for them?

    I'd really like to do these.

    ReplyDelete