Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Blog Hop

Today is Kristen's birthday, and to help her celebrate, we are doing a birthday blog hop! If you are just visiting my blog and would like to join in on all of the fun, please be sure to visit Kristen's Blog to start at the beginning. For those of you that are already enjoying the hop, you should have arrived from All Things Crafty. This is going to be a great event, so be sure to stop by everyone's site to enjoy the amazing new projects they have put together for you. Here' a list of everyone participating....

1. Kristen - our birthday girl!
2. Mary
6. All Things Crafty
7. TxScrapperMom <---- You are HERE!
8. Alma

Now for my project...
I've been looking for reasons to get my Birthday Bash cartridge out and use it for the first time. This was my favorite cut from the cartride, so I wanted to use it in my design.

27 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo i love the paper piecing you did on the banner and the ribbon sets it all off. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the banner on your card! so cute. I need to get this for me. tfs

    michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!! Love the lil bird on the banner.

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. You did a great job. I love all the pink. Thanks for being a part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love all the bright colors. I just got the Birthday Bash cart this week, I can't wait to start playing with it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the colors and the banner with the bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card...this is one of my favorites too. In fact I used it recently for my sister's birthday.

    jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! The stitching really adds something to it! LOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I might need to get this cart now! lol
    jordanamschmidt at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card. The bird cute is adorable. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your birthday card - especially the little bird. Thanks for sharing.
    bwickline61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super cute card! I love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card. Thanks for a great hop

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the faux stitching and touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is just so darn cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love that banner and the colours you used! Well, actually I love everything! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is so cute! Love the colors and the stitching makes it really fun.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute and I love the fun colors!! This is my favorite cut too! Thanks so much for sharing. AJ
    queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. always love these cards with banners super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is just to darn cute!!! the banner was just perfect to place the bird on. TFS

    By the way, there is an Award waiting for you on my blog.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete