Friday, May 21, 2010

A Baby Shower

My best friend's baby shower is tomorrow afternoon, and I had not bought a card in hopes of making one. Needless to say, I wasn't going to bed tonight until I accomplished that task (way to procrastinate). Since I'm new to crafting,and things don't come to me all that quick, I really had to play around with it until I made something I actually liked. I'm sure I could've "blog hopped" until I found some great ideas, but I wanted to make something myself. So, after a few scraps of cardstock, and lots of extra, unused cutouts later, this is what I came up with...



I used the New Arrival cartridge and my Cuttlebug (as you can see I'm currently a bit addicted to it)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I did a layout of Jakob last night!! I'll take pics today since they always take better with natural sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop by and tell you how much i love this card!!!! The embossing really makes this special!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete