Sunday, May 30, 2010

Congratulations!!!

This week, my sister called me with GREAT news - she was recognized at her district's board meeting for her class being the only 3rd grade, bilingual class in the district where 100% of the students passed the TAKS test. Wow! Did I mention this is only her first year teaching? I had to make her a card to congratulate her for her achievement, so after going through Graphically Speaking for something completely different, I came up with the idea for this card.





FYI - it's not technically enough said, because I'm about to go back and write quite a bit in there :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! She did great! I had 88% pass the 8th grade math test on the first round and 80% passed the 8th grade science test. My math score will go up since they re-took it recently and I was excited since it was my first year of teaching! :)

    ReplyDelete